Donate to Girls Prep Lower East Side Elementary
Girls Prep Lower East Side Middle School, a Public Prep school, has an immediate need for supplies since scholars were vacated from their school at 420 E. 12th Street two weeks ago. Please find a wishlist of materials here.
Girls Prep Lower East Side is part of the Public Prep Network, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that develops single-sex elementary and middle public schools that pursue excellence through continuous learning and data-driven instruction. Our model is designed to empower each student to build strong character, demonstrate critical thinking, possess a core body of knowledge and be on a predictive path to earn a degree from a four-year university.
Your support is critical as our school expands and as our network continues to grow. We follow a breakeven model, but we need your help to ensure the success of our model.
Your donation has tangible results!
- $100 pays for one 1st grade science class to witness the transformation of a caterpillar into a butterfly.
- $500 pays to open 20 individual savings accounts for kindergarteners to learn the importance of planning for college.
- $1000 pays for three middle school students to receive second language instruction in Mandarin, Spanish, and French.
- $5000 pays to recruit and provide ongoing leadership development for one outstanding teacher.
- $10,000 pays for one 4th grade class to travel to Washington D.C. and experience our nation’s capitol.
Please contact Tiffany Liston, our Managing Director of Strategy and Development, with questions about giving to Girls Prep Lower East Side.